HAIR PREPARATION GUIDELINES - SEPTEMBER 22 FUNDRAISING EVENT
- Minimum 6 inch length hair donations-Treated and grey hair is acceptable.
- Hair cut years ago is usable if it has been stored in a ponytail or braid.
- Curly hair may be pulled straight to measure the minimum of 6 inches and up.
- Hair that is swept off the floor is not usable.
- Hair that is shaved off and is not in a ponytail or braid is not usable.
- We cannot accept dreadlocks, wigs, falls, hair extensions or synthetic hair.
- Please ensure your hair has been washed and thoroughly blow-dried before you arrive at the Event ...our participating hair stylists will look after the rest when you arrive!
- Note: No minimum length if you are shaving your head.
HAIR PREPARATION QUESTIONS?
1568 Merivale Road, Unit #3
Ottawa ON K2G 3J9